The HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer Service Error 79 occurs due to various hardware issues with the printer. The most promising reason of this error is due to uninstalling of programs, installing the new ones and accidentally deletion of various important files. It’s extremely essential to scan the device every now and then. Ensuring that these files are in an accurate place and everything is as it should be appearing.
Methods to Resolve HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer Service Error 79
Method 1: Managing the HP LaserJet Printer
- First of all just switch off the HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer device carefully.
- Now perform a deep check and then remove the print jobs from all the PCs that have access to the network printer devices.
- Next right under the domain network section, HP Tech support professionals have suggested to have a deep check on the platform of who owns each of the print job in “See What’s Printing” section.
- Now carefully log on to each of the specific accounts and then carefully try to remove them from the domain network area.
- If you still wish to terminate the print jobs via various specified accounts, then remove and again add the LaserJet Pro 400 printer from the list in the “Devices and Printers” section.
Method 2: If The Above Method Does Not Work-out, Then Follow Below Steps
- If you are really willing to Fix Service Error 79, Just switch on the LaserJet Pro 400 printer carefully.
- Ensure that the printer is well connected to the internet. Users are suggested to have a deep check on the process that which device is running from the device via a modem or switch or even via a router.
- On the M401dn control panel/display section, simply click on the “Network” icon.
- Verification process is required for the IP address on the printer device. If the message appears properly, then it’s clearly defines that users are well connected to the home network.
- Next just go back to the home display section and then click on the “Settings” icon.
- Choose the LaserJet Update option and then perform a check for firmware updates to ensure for the latest updates.
- Continue simply by choosing the update option.
Fix your HP printer issues with our expert team of professionals at our HP customer support department +44-800-046-5293 (toll-free) number. We are all time available for your technical related queries.